|Minimum Order Quantity
Torque Star Opta is the equipment of choice for the measurement and collection of torque data in the manufacturing environment. TorqueStar Opta's range of software features can be individually specified to give a configuration most suited to the requirement, from a simple no-frills readout to a comprehensive audit tool with display of torque curves and specialist measurement routines.
The basic TorqueStar Opta performs bi-directional measurement of torque, angle and pulse count in track, peak, 1st peak (click) and pulse measurement modes. For additional information, cycle time duration and tool speed can also be displayed. Time and date stamped readings can be set to print automatically.
The easy to read display gives a simultaneous view of all relevant information during the measurement process, while the simple alphanumeric keypad enables fast data entry when required.Light enough for carrying on a neckstrap, yet robust to withstand the rigours of the factory environment, TorqueStar Opta also sports integrated rubber bumpers to protect finished product from accidental damage.Upgradeable via enablement of software modules to add traces (torque vs time or 2nd parameter; 2nd parameter vs time), data storage, audit scheduling, and other options. TorqueStar Opta can be used in conjunction with Crane’s entry level torque audit software package Opta Comms Opta Comms Plus.Key Features:
- Static accuracy ± 1% FSD of connected transducer.
- Measures bi-directional torque; angle; pulse count; RPM; cycle time duration.
- Modes: Track, Peak, Pulse, Force.
- "Plug Play" with Crane UTA transducer system and wrenches.
- Manage and share data with your computer system (RS-232).
- Audible and visual indication of torque status (HI/OK/LO).
- Backlit grafic LCD, simple screen navigation, choice of operating languages.
- Battery powered with charger.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Port of Dispatch: courier
- Delivery Time: within 1-2 weeks
- Packaging Details: box